Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Thought For This Evening

Hey guys,
I hate driving.  I hate it SO much.  Unless I'm driving to a place I've been a million times, in perfect weather and ideal visibility.  I HATE accidents, I HATE detours, I HATE driving to new places and then getting lost and I HATE driving in the dark.  I don't know that I've ever had a panic attack- but maybe that's what driving feels like.  I always feel so stressed and scared and anxious.

Once when I was talking to Riley Branch, he said a hard thing to get used to as a National Officer is being totally dependent on other people for rides and getting from place to place.  I think I'll kind of like that actually.  If I am a National Officer, I hope this fear subsides, cuz I might have to drive in all sorts of states I'm not familiar with!

Ugh,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment