Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pooped

Hey guys,
I went jogging in the cemetery this afternoon. It was SO hot outside. But I jogged for half an hour. It was a nice day and a very pretty place- so it was as enjoyable as it could be- ignoring the fact that running makes me feel like I'm giving birth inside an iron lung during summer in Africa.  (I have no idea what that would feel like, by the way.  I've never given birth, been in an iron lung, or traveled to Africa.)


After I ran I had a video conference with Rayne.  Maybe the exercise took all the energy out of me...I was kinda off my game.  Next week should be better.

Right now I'm working on making a little video shout out to the Alaska State Convention.  I was working on it last week, and I was getting really frustrated, I just couldn't seem to figure out what I wanted to say and how I wanted to say it.  But I talked to Rayne about it and I have a good idea now.  I'll post it here (if I can figure out how) in a day or two.

I have a lot more I could say, I'm just too tired to say it.  Tomorrow I'm meeting with my adviser to talk about what classes I'm going to take next semester.

Have a great Thursday,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment