Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Day, Sunshine

Hey guys,
It's not actually sunny outside.  It's raining and very windy.  But I feel good!  So apparently, weather actually has very little do with my mood.  So, to make up for the depressing-ness of a few posts, I'll give you some bullets about why life is awesome:

  • For some strange reason, though my video would not function on my computer or on Youtube, once I got it onto Facebook, it decided to function!  They watched it today and I think it went over well.  
  • My classes are finally all figured out for next semester!  After a few minor set backs, I finally reached the right teachers and got into the right classes.  I'm going to have 4 credits of ASTE 3900: Independent Study in solving Agricultural Problems- basically, just studying for National Office.  I also have 3 credits of a general class, Creative Arts, and 3 credits of Music 1010, for my music minor, 1 credit of piano lessons, and 2 credits of Intro. to Ag Education.  Hooray for finally having everything all figured out once again!
  • My History and Hollywood journalism project that was giving me an ulcer is over and (I think) aced.  I never have to do another project form JCOM 2010 ever again.
  • I finished "Encouraging the Heart" yesterday and have some great ideas for interesting things to study.
  • I'm almost positive that I have never looked as pretty as I do today.  At least not my face.
  • I might get to have a video conference with Rayne tonight- which is one of my favorite parts of the week.
  • The House episode "Lockdown" was AWESOME!
  • My room is semi-clean.
Just a few reasons why life is grand, and I am happy.


A few more fancy shots for you.  The one on the left is from last Wednesday, I dressed up for my piano recital.  No eyeliner, I ran out of it.  My lips weren't really that pink, but the yellow lighting makes the colors weird.

The other one is from today.  It's probably more make-up than I would do on an everyday basis, but I did it for my history project.  We all dressed up like we were from the fifties.  It looks awesome...it only took me almost an hour to do. :)  You can't see my eyeshadow, but I bought some pretty pink/brown sparkly powder.  I like it a lot.  I also curled my eyelashes.  Another thing I would not take the time to do normally- makes a really cool difference!

Happy Earth Day!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment