Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Looking for Speaking and Facilitation Opportunities

Looking for a speaker this summer?  A workshop?  Some awesome times?
If your answer is no, think again.  Harder.
How about Chapter Banquets?
Club Meetings?
Chapter Officer/Member Retreats?
Youth Camps?
Conferences?
Political Events?
Agricultural Events?
4-H Events?
Leadership Training of any kind?   
I'm really excited to be coming home to Alaska.  I've been studying as well as I can while I've been here at school- reading and watching speaking techniques.  But nothing can replace actual experience.  Once I get home, I hope to be speaking and facilitating all that I possibly can.
And that's where I need your help!  If you have any event that could possibly benefit from a speech or workshop, leave a comment or contact me.  You'd be doing me a huge, HUGE favor and hopefully, I'll do an awesome job and your event will be better for it.
Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment