Thursday, July 8, 2010

What I Did Today...

  • Went to "work"
  • Drove out to the Butte and interviewed the Huppert family
  • Learned all about the history of Palmer Produce, Butte Farms, and Alaska Gold Nuggets Produce
  • Drove to the Huppert's gorgeous fields and took pictures, like this one:
I may be biased- but is that not the most magnificent mountain you've ever seen?
  • Went back to "work"
  • Wrote a profile on the Huppert family, to be published in the Fresher By Far newsletter
  • Spent my lunch break reading "25 Ways to Win With People," by John C. Maxwell
  • Revised my profile piece twice
  • Attended a meeting to plan the Governor's Picnic
  • Planned next week, which will include another Farmer Profile, a trip to Willow, 3 trips to Anchorage, 19 store visits, and up to 9 farmers market visits, and plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
  • Left "work" thinking, 'Are they seriously paying me to do this?  I love my job.'
:)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment