Monday, July 26, 2010

Gonna Be a Late Night

Hello blogger friends,
Today, again, I've been working on my letter of application.  I wanted to work on my resume too, but I never got that far.  Where did all the time go?

Well first off, I wrote a new copy, which took an hour, and then I got really nervous.  Anxious.  Uncomfortable.  I don't know what it was, it was just straight up no fun.  Also I was hungry, so I helped make dinner by shelling peas and listening to history podcasts to try to calm myself down.

Things I need to remind myself:
I am a good writer.  I have been working on this letter of application since November.  It will all turn out okay.  I will remember the speech I'm giving tomorrow because I gave the same one six days ago.  I'm cool, confident, collected- at least on the outside.

Version 8, you're toast.  Version 9, here we go.  At least for an hour and fifteen minutes, because I do have to get up for work in the morning.  And I think Version 10 is the one.  It's gotta be, right?  I mean, what more perfect number than 10?

Best of luck to you in your endeavors, I sure need it in mine,
Love, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment