Thursday, October 7, 2010

Haven't you heard, things are getting done.

Working on getting things done.  Haircut and color = check.  Getting more ready for the written test = check.

Alpha Tau Alpha Workshop (as of tonight) = check.  I was really worried about it, but with some help fro my awesome mom I was able to formulate some good activities and an outline that I was proud of.  Then...all my activities fell apart.  Or the best one.  But hey!  The way I would normally react- by crying or freaking out or something- was not the way I did react.  The way I reacted was by being flexible and adaptable andadjusting my workshop to the new circumstances.  I feel comfortable about how the workshop went.  Definitely room for improvement, but...it was good to get the experience.

I don't know what else to write.  At this point, what will happen, will happen.  I'm excited/nervous/anxious/thrilled to know what will happen.

The weekend is tomorrow- woohoo!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment