Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome Back to Logan!

Hey everyone,
I'm back in Utah, and oh boy has it been a transition.  Studying for National Office has been temporarily replaced this week in favor of fixing my car and the condo I'm living in. But things are looking FANTASTIC.  I met up with Jimmy Lotspeich from Nevada yesterday.  He's running for the second time this year, and was so helpful in telling me what to expect at the convention.  And he suggested we study together, which I think is a fabulous idea.  We're planning to do workshops and interviews and I'm really, really excited about it!  Our Collegiate FFA Advisor Dr. Lawver has been incredibly helpful as well.  I'm so blessed.

I need to get my head on straight, do some homework for the classes I have and tie up the loose ends so that I  can finally transport myself.  But I promise, studying will take the spotlight very soon.

Have a great Wednesday.  I know I will...because I get to go to improv tonight!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment