Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Quest for Calm, Part One

Hey,
I feel so much better today. Don't ask me why, I got very few hours in over the weekend.  Maybe that's why.  I always used to think it was ridiculous when people were over their heads in high school and dealt with it by taking a "day off,"  but I guess that's what I did this whole last weekend.  I went to an improv show.  I went to a Girl's Night sleepover.  I went to a barbecue.  I drove 1.5 to Brigham City and back for no reason at all (although that was just because I had bad directions. :) )

Now I'm really getting into researching Hot Topics.  Some are easier than others, but it really hasn't been quite as hard as I thought it would be overall.  I'm excited and nervous to try some mock speeches, but there's no better time than the present.  I can't wait for my training camp later this month, I'm sure my brain will explode with knowledge and feedback.

Well, I think I'll call Rayne again and try to get ahold of the beauty coach once more.  I'm making a comprehensive list of all the things I need to do to upgrade my appearance.  I don't want to look like a Barbie or anything, just like, Rachel Kenley 2.0- business professional version. That's why I've begun using Mavala STOP, once again.  Aw, my old friend that tastes to disgusting...I've missed you.
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment